Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mritie
Level 8

YouTubeTV not loading using Ulta device

Jump to solution

Since yesterday, I have not been able to open YouTube TV app on my Samsung TV using Roku Ulta.  It just flickers and then buffers.  All my other TV's are able to open the app with no issues.  I have no problems with any other apps or channels on the TV.  I have checked for updates and Roku and YouTube TV app are up to date.  The only way I can get it to work is to restart Roku or unplug the device from the TV.  Not sure why this happened particularly since it is only happening on one TV.  Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: YouTubeTV not loading using Ulta device

Jump to solution

@mritie

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you can access Youtube TV within the YouTube channel by scrolling down on the left hand side options.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mritie

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you can access Youtube TV within the YouTube channel by scrolling down on the left hand side options.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
mritie
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny for responding.  After Roku's recent update, I am now able to load YouTubeTV on Roku.

0 Kudos