Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gd1981

YES Network App is trash - live video will not load

So this app has yet to work for me.  I’ve uninstalled and restarted ROKU and still not working.  When I oppen the app and select the live video of the game to lod, it wont, nothing happens.  Very dissapointed so far.  Someone please help.  Thx

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YES Network App is trash - live video will not load

Hi @gd1981,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please be aware that some channels require a TV or cable subscription to view the live content available on their channel. In order to access the content on that channel, you will need a TV or cable subscription to authenticate.

However, If you have an active subscription with a TV provider and are still unable to stream the channel's live content. I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos