Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewib1

Wwe network not working and keeps freezing

Hey guys wondering if you can help me.

So the wwe network has randomly stopped working. All other apps work on my roku stick apart from this one.

I've followed a bunch of tutorials to try and fix this and I've had not luck.

I have reset my Internet, reset the roku stick, updated it, taken the power out, removed the channel and added it again I've also cleared the cache too.

STILL NOTHING!

This is slightly annoying as I pay for the channel and can't actually view it other than on my mobile phone. 

I know it's something to do with roku cause the app works fine elsewhere. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks

Lewis

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Wwe network not working and keeps freezing

Hi  @Lewib1

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the WWE channel is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to  Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to WWE support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
IvyTower
Reel Rookie

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Have removed, restarted & re-installed; as per above advice, still broken. Works fine on other devices (PS4, fire tablet & internet), only on Roku is it broken.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @IvyTower

Thank you for the post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the WWE Network on your Roku device. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

• Check your internet connection: Ensure that your Roku device is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. You can try restarting your router or connecting your Roku device to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.
  • Clear cache and data: From the Roku home screen, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Advanced system settings" > "Network connection reset." This will clear the cache and data for all installed channels, including the WWE Network. Afterward, try launching the WWE Network again to see if the issue is resolved.
  • Update Roku firmware: Make sure that your Roku device is running the latest firmware version. To check for updates, go to "Settings" > "System" > "System update" > "Check now." If an update is available, install it and then try using the WWE Network again.
  • Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset on your Roku device. Keep in mind that this will remove all your installed channels and settings, so you'll need to set up your Roku device again from scratch. To perform a factory reset, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Advanced system settings" > "Factory reset."

We hope it helps.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
IvyTower
Reel Rookie

Hello,

I also reported the issue drectly to the WWE network technicians and can confirm that the issue appears to be resolved and the WWE network is working again via Roku.

Many thanks for your assistance.

0 Kudos