Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teenaf
Reel Rookie

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

I signed  up yesterday for Newsmax plus and it is nowhere to be found on Roku!!

Lioness270

Jump to solution

Maybe there won't be any ads

JuanNPamM
Reel Rookie

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

I have been all over NEWSMAX, Cleeng, and ROKU to no avail too.  I thought the reason I could not access it was because I had possibly tried with too many IP addresses.

JuanNPamM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did try removing the channel and then re-installing it but I did not do the reboot.  Will do the process again as instructed and see if this time the NEWSMAX that I obtain will provide a means for me to "login".  Otherwise I would still receive the NEWSMAX2 version.  [Had also tried searching for "NEWSMAX+" but there is no "+" sign on the ROKU tv remote  😞

Jgraham08

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
lks1
Reel Rookie

Where do I find Newsmax +?

Jump to solution

I signed up for Newsmax + and it indicates that it is available on Roku but I can't find it anywhere.

rchape_57

Newsmax plus subscription

Jump to solution

What does Netflix have to do with Newsmax Plus?  Why are they saying move over Netflix when they offer more than just news, Netflix offers movies, tv shows and more.  So. if Newsmax wants us to buy a subscription they should offer what Netflix does.

Jump to solution

I signed up for Newsmax Plus and I can't find it on Roku

Teenaf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I deleted the app and rebooted my TV and re-downloaded the Newsmax app and it’s still showing the Wendy  Bell show!!

Jump to solution

Tried deleting and re-adding channel. No luck. I don't think a Newsmax+ channel for Roku exists yet. I tried getting around this by casting from the Newsmax+ app to my TV.  No luck. Casting doesn't come up as an option in the app on a device (at least as far as I can find).  Newsmax needs to make a statement about smart TVs.  Lot of folks will cancel