Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bowlinda
Reel Rookie

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

Use iPhone or iPad go to website and sign in. Mirror through website the Newsmax plus

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Delete your newsmax phone app.

Load new newsmax tv app.

There are 2 feeds to choose from.

One is newsmax+.

0 Kudos
David444

Jump to solution

WHAT IS ROKU DOING TO HELP RESOLVE THINGS!  SHOULD BE A COOPERATIVE EFFORT!!

0 Kudos
Gracie3

Jump to solution

Ivsusig ex up for it but it’s only in my phone I want it on tv

0 Kudos
biffbop

Re: Where do I find Newsmax +?

Jump to solution

And of course all the time counts against our "free trial".  

0 Kudos
Bowlinda
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My mom is very upset she can’t watch and paid for it. I’m at her house right now mirroring Newsmax plus through her iPad using web page. Go to Newsmax plus.com and sign in. Scroll down to where it says how to watch and click on Newsmax plus.com NOT Roku or App Store. Watch live and mirror through Roku to watch on tv. Eventually they will have app for Roku. 
If my mom asks me one more time when the app will come out I’m going to scream 😂 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@David444 wrote:

WHAT IS ROKU DOING TO HELP RESOLVE THINGS!  SHOULD BE A COOPERATIVE EFFORT!!

Roku has no control over a provider offering an app/channel for the provider's service. Roku is merely the platform the provider uses. They have no power over what a provider does, other than approving or denying them access to their platform. You complaints all need to be focused on Newsmax. They changed their service without being prepared for the changeover. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
David444

Jump to solution

I AM 80 YEARS OLD!  I DO NOT HAVE THESE DEVICES, ONLY A ROKU TV.   THERE NEEDS TO BE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM NEWSMAX FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.   I WILL CANCEL BEFORE TRIAL ENDS IF NOT RESOLVED!!

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I was on hold more than 45 min.  I finally pressed #3 to get a callback.  NOT holding my breath for that

PawPawRon
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It does not seem like reruns and Roku Channel only lists it under LIVE channels. 

On Newsmax's website I found Roku Channel 190 listed as one of the OTT channels that carry Newsmax Live - Just go to this page and scroll down - NEWSMAX TV | Live News | Videos - Find NewsmaxTV

And look for the "Major Streaming OTT" group of channels that are available thru Roku and other platforms.

I also found the same programming on PlutoTV - I may be wrong but this appears to be LIVE as stated, but I am 71 and have been known to make mistakes in my old age?

0 Kudos