Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

I posted a number of times earlier that I spoke directly with Newsmax. The ROKU Newsmax APP will be updated tomorrow. She said that when I log into Newsmax tomorrow, it will ask to "log in" with my new subscription. It will still be called Newsmax. Please pass the word along!!!!!

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

We don't have any updated information to share and encourage you to please reach out to the channel partner. Per their public statement:

As of Nov. 1, the popular Newsmax channel will go behind a paywall due to cable agreements — and will no longer be streaming for free on services like Samsung, Roku, Vizio, LG — or on smartphones.

Please reach out to Newsmax with further questions. The Roku Channel offers free live news channels 24/7.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Ladyjane719
Binge Watcher

Is Roku going to carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

It’s now November 2 and still no Newsmax Plus.  I realize it’s a Newsmax problem but could someone directly from Roku let us know if they will be carrying Newsmax Plus.  Some posts I’ve seen say that Roku won’t be carrying it.  I would like an official confirmation that they will or won’t.  

Teenaf
Reel Rookie

Do we have an updated app for Newsmax on Roku?!

Jump to solution

Has anyone had luck finding the updated NEWSMAX PLUS on ROKU?

0 Kudos
Spooky4360
Reel Rookie

Re: Do we have an updated app for Newsmax on Roku?!

Jump to solution

I have not been able to find it.    

posts from yesterday indicated that it would be available today (via NewsMax).  Very disappointed in NewsMax.  What a mess.

Started watching RAV yesterday.  Not the same but a good alternative

NanaPat

Jump to solution

Just checked and seems still no app for the new NewsMax. Very disappointed in them. No way to contact them. Tried NewsNation. Yuck. Watching more RAV and Blaze. Also watching Fox Biz which beats Fox. 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is Roku going to carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

Newsmax themselves has said there would be an app for Roku devices. They simply botched up their conversion to a paid service. Roku has no idea when Newsmax will get their new app out, other than the same information we've already heard about it coming today. But they never said when it would be available, so there's still a lot of time for them to meet their promise. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
almo247
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Cannot find it anywhere

0 Kudos
Dlb1230
Reel Rookie

Why is Newsmax+ not on Roku TV

Jump to solution

Will Roku be carrying Newsmax+? If not I will be finding a new streaming provider. Please advise.

0 Kudos