Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knight31
Channel Surfer

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

I don't have a a PC. This unreal why have people had to put there credit card information in if they aren't going to have it available for smart tvs

jah2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is newsmax also working on getting their app running on Samsung TV's. I checked recently and nothing yet?

0 Kudos
Joseph9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

.............and maybe its just me but I see no provision to cancel it on the phone all, which is all I can get.  No PC app, or smart tv service.  Very sour newsmax taste in my mouth on this nonsense.  👎

arcticwind
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, PC, iPad, and phone.  I used my PC through their website to sign up for Plus, no app needed.  Then updated the apps on phone and iPad.  Still NO Roku app yet though, which is my preferred and main choice of access when at home.

0 Kudos
Joseph9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I made mistake of signing up w/ phone.  I'd be happier (but still not happy) if I could watch on the PC.  There's literally nothing to click on at the web site for anything, just shows that I joined. 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Very upset...no newsmax plus...where is it?

Jump to solution

Lots of threads about this.  Short answer - it's coming.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
nw_hov
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This new fee was announced and started suddenly.  I had Newsmax on constantly and only heard of this charge last night.  Now the very next day, I can't watch it, even after paying for it online. 

Everyone should email this problem to https://www.newsmax.com/contact/

Just for the point of Newsmax poor planning, I want a credit of .17 per day this continues.  

MrPoeman

Jump to solution

I signed up on 11/1 can get on computer and i phone not on Roku ,anyone know why 

0 Kudos
mew2023

Jump to solution

all my streaming goes through roku  i have never had an account for newsmax so how can i get newsmax plus  do i have to set up another account to go against my credit card?

TT65
Reel Rookie

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

The app only shows newsmax2 the free garbage.  There is no place to login so no way the current app will be able to show the paid stuff