Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfletch47
Streaming Star

Will NFL+ new premium plan be available on Roku devices

Jump to solution

I just read that the RedZone will be available on NFL+ this year as part of a premium package that you can subscribe monthly or annually without commercial content.  Will this feature/app be available on Roku streaming devices?  I currently use Spectrum primarily to get RedZone in the fall but would like to drop it if Redzone is going to be available through the NFL app.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Will NFL+ new premium plan be available on Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hey @jfletch47

NFL+ Premium Plan which includes NFL Network and RedZone will be included on Roku devices. 🎉 This link can shed more light on the subscriptions available: https://www.nfl.com/plus/learn-more Note that the NFLNetwork is available on regular NFL+ subscription, whereas NFLNetwork and NFL RedZone are available on NFL+ Premium only.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Will NFL+ new premium plan be available on Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hey @jfletch47

NFL+ Premium Plan which includes NFL Network and RedZone will be included on Roku devices. 🎉 This link can shed more light on the subscriptions available: https://www.nfl.com/plus/learn-more Note that the NFLNetwork is available on regular NFL+ subscription, whereas NFLNetwork and NFL RedZone are available on NFL+ Premium only.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos