Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraWord

Wild at Heart Out of Order

Season 6 Episode 2 plays the second half of the season finale - Dont Watch! Then Season 7 Episode 1 plays the first half of the finale. I saw in the other posts to go to Filmrise to watch in order. I was going to reccomend to my sister in law to get Roku and watch but now I have to reccomend Filmrise instead.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wild at Heart Out of Order

@LauraWord 

You install Filmrise channel/app on your Roku device. (Filmrise also has genre channels, Filmrise British, Filmrise Classics, Filmrise Her, etc).

If you search from your Roku device "Wild at Heart", you will see about 9 options for Seasons 1-6, and then PlutoTV or Tubi also available for Seasons 7 and 8.

When streaming, if you run into an issue with one service, often easier to search for alternative channel/app also carrying the content rather than waiting for a fix to a particular channel/app, much less addressing an issue to a particular movie/show.  Much easier to save the headache and see if available elsewhere. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Wild at Heart Out of Order

Hi @LauraWord

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you tell us what channel you are experiencing the issue on? Is it The Roku Channel? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza 

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos