Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeremR
Channel Surfer

Re: Why is channel 741 (The Walking Dead Universe) in Spanish?

S3 E13 was in english this morning, I thought great... then S3 E14 started off & its in Spanish! 🤬.. nosotrose ondelay no espanol ! 

How hard is it to understand roku? The show is in spanish voice over, nothing we can do or did. Show a video? what it's in fn spanish! It's on the Roku channels end. Get it together, someone or we'll go elsewhere to watch I guess. 

@RokuJohnB I am experiencing the same problem and glad I found others who are as well. There is no way to upload a video clip. I’ve taken a video as an example, is there any other way to send you the file?

Avid walking dead fan here! 
I turn this on in morning to help me wake up, currently S3Ep15 is in Spanish. It’s been in Spanish ever since yesterday morning with 1 episode in English. All my channel settings are set to English! I’ve watched this channel pretty religiously for the last couple of weeks but have noticed what others have said, more Spanish episodes at random. Now it seems the channel is just staying on Spanish dub. 

mdspriggs34
Channel Surfer

Every single episode of season 3 is in Spanish. Over half of season 4 and 5 are Spanish as well. 

Hunter9490
Reel Rookie

How are you supposed to post a video on this site? also, a picture does not speak Spanish.  I started this thread, and a lot of people are having this same issue. but yet here it is in the middle of the month and still no action from your part.  Just read the comments and find a solution.  

mdspriggs34
Channel Surfer

It’s been this way on live tv for the past 3 years. They fix one after a year of complaints just for another station to convert to Spanish. I’m ready to boycott this overpriced junk company

TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

ATTENTION ROKU

Obviously with this many people making the same complaint someone at ROKU IS AWARE so WHY NOT REPLY HERE TO ALL OF US TO AT LEAST LET US KNOW YOU WILL FIX IT. 

We as customers would really appreciate a RESPONSE. 

I mean your new commercials are pushing how your subscriptions are all in one place the least you can do is fix one of your free channels before anybody is going to join you for your subscriptions fest that you are spending so much MONEY throwing the advertising at us every ten minutes 👎🏼

This is an ongoing problem on 741. My TV stays on this channel about 75 percent of the time, even if for background noise, so, yes, I DO know when Spanish is the only audio. This time, it's been in Spanish for 2 days. Not commercials, just the show. Last times was 5 days ago, etc. Was hoping I could rewatch in English from S1Ep1 because the broadcast premiere of The Ones Who Live is Sun the 25th,

BUT

LOOKS LIKE ROKU IS RUINING IT FOR US YET AGAIN 😔

FIX IT PPL OR WE WILL GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

Season 4 Episode 5

Finally channel 741 in English again.. now will it switch back to Spanish in the next episode? we'll just have to wait an hour to see 🙄

TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

ELSEWHERE TO GET FREE SEASON

1 THROUGH 4 OF THE WALKING DEAD IS ON SOAP2DAY.COM or a variation thereof.

SOAP2DAY.COM + a free tv cast app = 

The Walking Dead not in Spanish 🤣

Paris2
Reel Rookie

Roku is the only app that this is happening on.  The Walking Dead Universe is on Pluto, Plex, and probably others (including my Samsung Smart TV) and ALL episodes are in English.  So this is ONLY a Roku problem.