Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KJencius
Reel Rookie

Why is Roku/AMC+ app switching between English and Spanish?

Does anybody have any idea why, when I am watching The Walking Dead the language switches from English to Spanish? I check my settings and it is on English. I confirmed this with a friend who is also having this same problem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is Roku/AMC+ app switching between English and Spanish?

Hi @KJencius,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about your experience with the channel where the language switches from English to Spanish. Help is here. We may know when the issue started. Are there any recent changes on your Roku device, perhaps in the setup or settings, that might cause the problem? Does the issue occur in a specific episode or session? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mommyluvslogan
Reel Rookie

Mine is doing it too. No recent changes to my device. There are a couple more threads where it’s happening to others as well. It’s the walking dead universe channel 741. It keeps switching from English to Spanish between episodes.  @RokuJechealR 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Mommyluvslogan,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that this is currently under investigation by the concerned tea. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to forward an update here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Rey 

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos