Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kbunch89

My AMC+ keeps saying something went wrong

Jump to solution

"We're sorry, something went wrong during playback of this content. Play error code:-6; error message: Protected content license error." is what it says to me for literally EVERY show I click on to try and watch on my TV (The app and all shows work just fine on my phone). I have checked for updates, cancel subscription, uninstalled, reset my system on TV, reinstalled app, signed back in, reinstated the subscription & it STILL isn't working! Please help me get it fixed. I do not want to pay for something that isn't working properly. I NEED AMC+ SUPPORT OR TECH TO RESPOND PLEASE AND THANKS.- Katherine 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My AMC+ keeps saying something went wrong

Jump to solution

@Kbunch89

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's error codes and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DarkGift

Re: My AMC+ keeps saying something went wrong

Jump to solution

Samr

0 Kudos
Dn31

Re: Why is AMC Plus not working? Unable to play video

Jump to solution

How do I contact AMC plus for my app not working. I paid but nothing for 2 weeks

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is AMC Plus not working? Unable to play video

Jump to solution

Hi @Dn31,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us here with your query. We'd happily provide you with the AMC plus app/channel's customer support. You can also email them at customerservice@amcplus.com or directly contact their line at (877) 262-4450.

Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with and we'd be happy to continue doing so.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos