Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slivsey
Level 7

Why can't I find Beach Body on Demand in the Roku Channel Store? (Based in Canada)

Jump to solution

I search in Channels but Beach Body on Demand is not coming up. The Channel should be there according to the website. What's wrong?

https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9762

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Beach Body on Demand - Channel Not Found

Jump to solution

Beach Bunny wrote their Roku app to support the current product line.  They didn't include code to support some older Roku models.  See this page for supported Roku models: 'Supported Roku Devices for BOD'. Also it's not available in Canada, in case that's where you're located.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Beach Body on Demand - Channel Not Found

Jump to solution

Beach Bunny wrote their Roku app to support the current product line.  They didn't include code to support some older Roku models.  See this page for supported Roku models: 'Supported Roku Devices for BOD'. Also it's not available in Canada, in case that's where you're located.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
slivsey
Level 7

Re: Why can't I find Beach Body on Demand in the Roku Channel Store? (Based in Canada)

Jump to solution

Yes! Thank you! My TV is a few years old AND I am in Canada lol

Thank you for your time!

0 Kudos