Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USbornCitizen
Channel Surfer

Re: Why are so many commercials in Spanish

What are "free companies"? Is your point that spanish should be the new official language of the U.S.?

USbornCitizen
Channel Surfer

Not everyone wants to speak Spanish. It's not exactly the most sensitive or even eloquently spoken language on earth. It's abnoxious compared to the other Latin languages. 

dharris41786
Channel Surfer

My point was simply that I wish I spoke Spanish, so I knew what was being said. 

USbornCitizen
Channel Surfer

I see. I misunderstood you, my mistake. 

dharris41786
Channel Surfer

No worries. We all make mistakes. lol

USbornCitizen
Channel Surfer

But you did not elaborate on why you wish you could speak Spanish, to be fair. Every middle school in the U.S. offers a Spanish class as an elective. 

dharris41786
Channel Surfer

I was not required to learn a language when I was in school.

USbornCitizen
Channel Surfer

Funny, I was. In fact, it was required to pass with a C or better to move onto high school. The alternative was French, though, what the heck would anyone do with French in the United States. So yes, I was forced to learn either Spanish or French just to graduate from middle school. 

dharris41786
Channel Surfer

It was A foriegn language was not required when I was in high school. I truly wish I had learned. There are so many people I could communicate with if I at least knew conversational Spanish.

Sparkles4569
Reel Rookie

Commercials in Spanish? Why they would not have commercials in English if we were there‼️

If we were in their country they wouldn't have English speaking Commercials, we are in America, we shouldn't have Commercials we can't understand, it's irritating, I mute everyone off them‼️