Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbienus

Why am i being charged for Warner Media by Roku

You didn't actually answer the question.  The person said it's not showing up in the subscriptions section to which you replied "check the subscriptions."  What kind of lame help is that??  I'm having the same issue and there's nothing showing up in my SUBSCRIPTION section for Warner Media.  So what am I being charge for by ROKU??

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am i being charged for Warner Media by Roku

Hi @dbienus,
A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!
We understand that you are having problems with unrecognized charges. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your subscription and billing inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

The first thing to check is if you have any subscriptions through Roku. Log into your user account (https:\\my.roku.com) and click "manage your subscriptions". If you don't see anything there, you are not being billed by Roku. If there is something there, that's probably what you're being billed for. Warner Media is what people will see on a CC statement for channels such as MAX (formerly HBO Max). 

If there's nothing listed under subscriptions, you are being scammed. It isn't Roku billing you, regardless of what the statement says. Scammers have stolen your CC information and submitting charges to your card. They can enter anything they want to say who the charge is from, so they pick something they know is a valid name. You need to contest the charges, and immediately ask your CC issuer to cancel your card and issue you a new one. If your CC information is out there, someone else will come along and use it as well.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@dbienus-

Do you have subscriptions through Roku for any of the channel brands owned by Warner Media / Discovery?

Check here for their brands: https://wbd.com/our-brands/

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos