Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephjohn7-
Reel Rookie

Why am I being charged for CBS interactive?

Jump to solution

I have no idea what cbs interactive is so why am i being charged?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am.i being charged for CBS interactive?

Jump to solution

Hi @Stephjohn7-,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to know about a charge.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Stephjohn7-,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to know about a charge.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Stephjohn7-
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have no subscriptions open for CBS or Warner yet being charged for them both. I have no idea as to what this is about.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Stephjohn7-,

Thanks for the quick response.

For these cases, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Stephjohn7- 

You'd think Roku support would know that Paramount is part of the CBS family and CBS bills Paramount+ subscriptions as 'CBS Interactive'.

Likewise HBO is part of the Warner Brothers family and bills HBO Max as 'Warner Media'.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Divacat1

Jump to solution

Please just answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I feel like I am just getting the run around!  Going to all these other places you tell us to go to is no help at all! I am being charged $5.99 a month for CBS Interactive and I can't find it as a subscription so what the heck is it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Like @makaiguy said above, CBS Interactive is usually Paramount+.  Paramount+'s most basic plan is $5.99/month.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Kiaward002

Jump to solution

Why am I being charge for CVS interactive and I look on my subscriptions and it says that I am not subscribe to anything??????? I see this is an issue amongst the community. Please reply ASAP or refund me my money ASAP.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kiaward002,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing. Are you directly subscribed to the channel provider or through Roku Pay for confirmation?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
ada1
Reel Rookie

Re: Why am I being charged for CBS interactive?

Jump to solution

Please cancel Roku for CBS interact

0 Kudos