Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pastorterry2000
Reel Rookie

Who is streaming my Britbox Channel

We are getting an message saying that Britbox is playing on more than 3 devices.  As far as we can see we only have it loaded on three devices.  Is there any way to check to see if someone has hacked this account and is streaming without our permission?  I have gone through Roku and I'm only seeing the 3 TVs we have it loaded on.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: Who is streaming my Britbox Channel

@pastorterry2000  If it was me I'd check my Roku account to see if any devices I do not recognize are there. If there are any I'd unlink them. Also I'd change the password to my Roku account and the britbox account right away.

pastorterry2000
Reel Rookie

I'm not seeing any other linked accounts.  My password has been changed as well. 😞

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pastorterry2000,

We saw your post, and thanks for posting!

We would be more than happy to look into this. Could you please confirm if you're subscribed directly to Britbox or through Roku Pay? In this way, we would be able to evaluate the situation further.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Don't overlook any computers, phones, etc. viewing Britibox on their browsers, perhaps in the background and unattended, as they count as streams too.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos