Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Where to find what premium channel subs cost?

@highstream  Figure it out? YouTube TV offers all local channels and they also offer MLB.TV as a separate subscription 

0 Kudos
highstream
Binge Watcher

I’ll get around to it, thanks. Have to laugh about how many comments were about my not being specific, but as soon as I was the conversation went silent. No problem. What was said will help me look up what I need.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@highstream  You still haven’t been specific. I wrote you an entire response giving examples of networks and shows I watch. I also gave you my sports examples. You have not. All you have said is you want to cut the cord and watch baseball. There is way more too it then that. Re read my responses. Once you can provide full details of what you want then I can help you. 

What’s your favorite team? Is it a local team? What network are the games on? Do you want live tv or on demand? What shows do you watch? What networks do you watch? What exactly are you looking for in complete details. You live in Montana correct? There is not an MLB team out of Montana. So what is your favorite team and how do you currently watch them?

0 Kudos
highstream
Binge Watcher

Go back to page 2. I listed a slew of channels.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@highstream  Sorry I guess I missed that. So now go to SupposeTV.com and enter your zip code along with the networks you want. It will show you what live tv services offer those channels. But not every service will offer everything. So you will have to decide what works best for you. Basically there is YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream and FuboTV. 

DB and myself gave you tons of links and enough information to go off. The rest is on you 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@highstream wrote:

I’ll get around to it, thanks. Have to laugh about how many comments were about my not being specific, but as soon as I was the conversation went silent. No problem. What was said will help me look up what I need.

You weren't expecting us to take your list then look up and tell you the pricing were you? 'Cause that's what this comment sounds like.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

highstream
Binge Watcher

Oh please.p, stop it already.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@highstream  The proper response would be “Thanks DBDukes and Ello for the information you provided me. I will read the links and decide for myself how to cut the cord” 

0 Kudos
highstream
Binge Watcher

Again, a failure to read. Thanks and I'll get to it have been said a number of times.

0 Kudos