Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarpetbaggerFL
Reel Rookie

Where did the True History channel go?

Jump to solution

I just returned from a two-week vacation and all mentions of True History are gone from my Roku, including "Recently Viewed". Where did it go? I enjoy good history lectures and TH was one of my favorites on the Roku Channel.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PBinSC
Reel Rookie

Re: Where did the True History channel go?

Jump to solution

Thanks to another user, I did find it on Xumo. Why couldn't they remove one or several of the reality shows  instead of True History. Someone made a bad decision.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
teamdubsoc

Jump to solution

Roku, my time, my focus, my effort on searching for any information, not detaILED, just ANY information as to when you drop channels from the line up without any notice or expectation.. Apple TV, people

LadderLogic
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! What gives? Why? Why without warning? There are dozens of entertainment carp channels and just a few educational ones…

cd3jgood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Was my Favorite channel. Now I don't get on roku network much. 

cd3jgood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Found it on Distro TV. App...

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

In addition to True History being available via DistroTV as mentioned by @cd3jgood , it can also be found on Xumo Play. 

(https://channelstore.roku.com/details/32b83fa4715bd6bfb0ed2e4e9d5d178b/distrotv-free-live-tv-and-mov...)

(https://channelstore.roku.com/details/0c039747df5e78fba4509a8de79fbeab/xumo-play)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

jormunrr
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This was one of my favorite channels.  It actually was about real history in the form of lectures.

jormunrr
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

One of my favorite channels and it's gone without warning.

LadderLogic
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Do Roku people ever answer here? And why on Earth do I have to go to some Distro and  Xumo or whatever the puck they are?

cd3jgood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku never answered. Distro TV and Xumo are just other apps. If you want to use them?