Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lwatson53
Level 7

When I turn Roku on, it forces me to the CW Channel menu and will not go to Home Screen

When I turn my Roku on, it briefly comes up to the home screen, and then switches to The CW channel home screen, wanting me to install that channel. 

It won't go back to the Home screen and stays on the CW channel screen. 

I've tried unplugging it, factory reset, deleted account and it keeps doing the same thing.

I have 2 Rokus in the house and both are acting this way. Weird.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Lwatson53
Level 7

Re: When I turn Roku on, it forces me to the CW Channel menu and will not go to Home Screen

Fixed when cache was cleared. All good so far. Thanks YouTube.

0 Kudos
nhoule
Level 7

Re: When I turn Roku on, it forces me to the CW Channel menu and will not go to Home Screen

Please advise on how the cache is cleared. I have the same issue, but any button I hit takes me to the CW "I Accept" policy screen. I cannot get to Settings, and I have reset the Roku device twice.

0 Kudos