Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loue

Re: Weather Nation not loading

All other channels/apps are working normally. Only WeatherNation stopped working. It opens to a blue screen displaying WeatherNation but just hangs there. I have to press the Roku Home button to exit. The Back button won't exit this app.

Maypup
Channel Surfer

I've noticed the same problem just a frozen WeatherNation logo

Maypup
Channel Surfer

I have 3 Rokus and none of them are loading WeatherNation strange, started on 4/30/23

Jericho941
Channel Surfer

Maypup which version Rokus do you have? We are 1 for  3 here, the Roku Express is working but not our two Roku 3 boxes which are the main ones. There is a Weather Nation Roku channel but it’s useless because we can’t add locations. Hopefully the Roku Devs could fix it

Allbutdone

Wasn't working yesterday, not working today, just moved on to AccuWeather.

broehr

4660RW Also not working

0 Kudos
broehr

What is being done about this, Weather nation works on my other Rokus

4660RW - Roku Ultra

Software ver. 11.5.0 build 4312-46

Rebakah1

Same here! Still not working!

KC1977

Same on Roku TV & Roku Ultra, uninstalled/reinstalled & still juts the Weather Nation & blue screen, started April 30, 2023

Jericho941
Channel Surfer

Its definitely a Roku problem, the old uninstall-reinstall and factory reset isn’t going to get it done. The developers need to address this one...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.