Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sydcatmom
Reel Rookie

Re: Weather Channel App - Malformed Headers / HTTP Error Code

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting; I just submitted a ticket.  We'll see if they actually give a poo and reply.  I'll post any reply I may receive.

Azure_King

Jump to solution

I don't know what you all are talking about.  Mine works fine. 

That's an obvious lie if I'm on this very specific thread.  The weird part is that half the time the conditions bar at the bottom will work.  It won't stay for more than a minute, but if all I need a quick gander at the temp, it may still work.  I hoped maybe it was just this cheap Roku device I have on my non-smart TV (which also seems to hate NBC), but TWC is down on my smart TV as well.

My solution is to use my phone.  When I first tried to download the app, I found that TWC only made one for Apple.  (C'mon, Weather Channel... I thought you were cool!)  Since I prefer my technology to be reliable and user friendly, I thought I might be out of luck with my Android.  The simple fix for me was simply to use my browser and go to TWC home page and save a link to it on my phone's home page.  Now I can get all the pertinent information, the stories, I'm pretty sure the shows, and of course the ads because I refuse to pay for apps.  For my needs, it works great except I sometimes like to fall asleep to TWC, and that's not something I can do on my phone.  Or, if it is something I could do, I haven't cared enough to figure it out.

I know this isn't a fix for the app, but I hope it will at least give you something to fall back on. 

dwmutter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This issue us still happening.  Holiday weekend!  Will we get a resolution.   Tv, roku, twc app, spectrum, all re-updated, rebooted, re-re-everything to no avail.   Based on all other complaints of same issue, it is appear to be the site, or the app.  Help!

uberman13

Jump to solution

Same issue here (I'm on Spectrum cable). Hopefully WC fixes the bug soon.

Note that I am able to watch the On Demand shows on WC. But I need to quickly hit the 'OK' button before the error message comes up once I re-start the app. I need to do this after each show ends. It's not a solution, but it might work for some.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same issue since 5/27

0 Kudos
rtc67

Jump to solution

Same here in Florida Panhandle with COX cable and Roku App.  If you press * on Roku in TWC app, it will indicate the following: App Version: 2.0.0 and Client Version: 3.3.5.

Unfortunately removing, reinstalling, or updating has no effect.

IMG_20220530_171951_896.jpg

0 Kudos
fred8615
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Doing it to me too.

0 Kudos
Lozo_16

Jump to solution

Same here - Roku TV with Cox in AZ. I noticed it on 5/28.

0 Kudos
cofegurl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. We use Spectrum, and My husband depends on the Weather Channel App every day for his job, and is sooo difficult to predict now that the App is not working. This has been going on since 5/26/2022 Hopefully there will be a fix soon, like REAL soon!!! 

AndiBR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Adding my name to the list as well! XFinity is my provider, and I have been receiving this message since 5/27/22. Please help!!!

0 Kudos