Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenny06

We lost all of our shows also that used to be on Channel 12 (abc)

We lost all of our shows also that used to be on Channel 12 (abc) No longer get Channel 12 news out of milwaukee, kelly clarkson show, no longer get cbs 58 news either, all of our shows are gone, we are seriously thinking of getting rid of Roku, not happy at all

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streaming channels no longer showing channel number

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jenny06!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to know more about your concern so we can provide you with an accurate resolution.

May we know if this is an OTA (over-the-air) channel? What specific app are you streaming this? (directly from ABC, CBS or inside The Roku Channel) Also, is there any antenna connected to your TV? We wanted to confirm if you are referring to Live TV. 

We'll be looking forward to your response so we can assess the situation better. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tomk66
Reel Rookie

I also am having this problem with my Roku streaming channels no longer have a number for them and I can't find where some of the channels I use to watch are anymore, is there a way to get the channel numbers back?

0 Kudos
Tomk66
Reel Rookie

Tonight when I turned on my Roku TV I had the numbers back on the guide, thanks for fixing this issue 

0 Kudos