Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gailf1
Channel Surfer

Re: Watch TCM not receiving new content

I am still annoyed by a couple of things:

1) some films on my watchlist still have not been fixed: i.e., they won't play, just show the four zeros. One is a film noir that I didn't find convenient to watch live and planned to watch streaming.

2) a lot of films aren't making it onto the app at all. For example: the Rita Hayworth movies, some of which I haven't seen and missed live.

I guess there's nothing much that can be done about that, I just felt like noting these on this forum.

0 Kudos
smallWstudio
Streaming Star

I hadn't been checking to see if what was once "Live" is or is not in the WatchTCM title queue. That had never occurred to me. I have always assumed that the films come right over to the WatchTCM app queue once they have played "Live". I still think there may be a few titles that won't play but "most" seem to be playing at this point in time.... weird that not all titles playing "live" don't make it to the queue.

0 Kudos
BLAIRCOMM
Reel Rookie

The Watch TCM app is now working across the board for us. All systems go! We are all so thankful this national treasure is still supported!!

0 Kudos
gailf1
Channel Surfer

Yes, the more recently played films do seem to be working.  Although I've been afraid to believe "our long national nightmare" is actually over, it may be. And I, too, am grateful. I'd like to repeat that the existence of this forum was helpful to me, as at first I thought it might only be happening to me.

0 Kudos
smallWstudio
Streaming Star

Thank God, all seems well with the WATCHTCM app for now. What a long strange trip it has been! 😵

0 Kudos