Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
df9
Reel Rookie

Re: Washed out colors when streaming SOME content from the Peacock TV channel

I’m canceling my Roku account based on this level of customer service. There have been 10 Roku customer help who have all asked the same questions, received the same answers and then not followed up with a resolution. Any company who assists customers in this manner will be bankrupt in a year.

Muzikality
Channel Surfer

Model: 7106X - Roku TV

SN:YN00DG936214 (9U500D936214)

Software vers:  12.5.0   Build4176-30

GC vers: 10.2.518

Tracker/Issue ID: 14-457-940

Connor707
Reel Rookie

lol nah they won’t go bankrupt every fortune company works this way now. Get some outsourced workers for as cheap as possible to work off a script and focus on hitting their KPI metrics rather then provide support. All in the hope that they can squeeze out a bit more profit so they can show quarter over quarter growth for their shareholders. Corporate America in 2023 lol

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Muzikality.

We highly appreciate you for providing us with the requested details precisely! Rest assured, we will forward your information to the appropriate Roku team for review.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address, and we'd be more than willing to listen and take immediate action as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tqol
Reel Rookie

Washed out colors watching NFL on Peacock app. Fixed if I disable HDR. Problem returns when I re-enable HDR. 

Model: 7127X - Roku TV

SN:YN005W038591 (HJ78A5038591)

Software version:  12.5.0 • build 4176-30

GC version: 10.2.51

Timestamp: 2023-11-24T02:35:36Z

Tracker (issue) ID: 91-471-035

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Tqol.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and providing us with the requested details.

Rest assured that we will forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further review and once more information or updates are available, we will make sure to update this thread.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. Please let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with and we'd be more than willing to listen and take appropriate action.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Carlerick
Reel Rookie

Re: Washed out colors when streaming some content from the Peacock TV channel

0 Kudos
Bgagne68
Channel Surfer

Re: Washed out colors when streaming SOME content from the Paramount Plus channel

Can’t remove the app

0 Kudos
Bgagne68
Channel Surfer

How do we fix it?

Carlerick
Reel Rookie

Look at my post from today.  You have to turn off HDR.  

0 Kudos