Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Head-Kangaroo
Reel Rookie

Vudu Premier App Problems

Three issues on my Roku Utra (I have several and they all have the same issues).

1.  If you buy a bundle of a TV show on Vudu, more often than not, my Roku decides I have not purchased the content, even if I am trying to play where I just left off.  I have to go to the menu and select the specific episode, then it will work again.

2.  Sometimes the continue viewing option selects a TV episode that I watched far in the distant past and not the episode I am in the middle of.  It is like the Roku fails to update playing data.

3.  The new Roku Vudu app is just plain horrible.  It is difficult to navigate and frequently does not send you to what you click on.  IDK what was wrong with the old app, but whoever designed the new app needs to find a different job.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Vudu Premier App Problems

@Head-Kangaroo

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, how are you accessing the Vudu content? Are you accessing the content through the Vudu channel directly? If so, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Head-Kangaroo
Reel Rookie

Re: Vudu Premier App Problems

Vudu comes preinstalled, so I just click on it.

I did send a message to Vudu support, and like always, they do not respond or I might get a response a year later.

The app is horrible, whoever did it.

0 Kudos