Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Snowfall App won't load after I paid

I like to watch something as I fall asleep so I loaded the free snowfall app which directed me to a virtual snowfall app that said for $2.99 I would get a lifetime with this app. I paid for it and it worked for about 10 minutes and asked me to rate it. I gave it a five-star rating and went to get back into it and it wouldn't let me back in. I went back to the free app which directs you back to this one and it keeps bumping you out. I know it's only $2.99 but I feel like I was scammed. Please tell me who to contact about this.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Virtual Snowfall App won't load after I paid

You'd have to contact account/billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus for a refund, but before you do make sure you restart your Roku device from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power (as appropriate) and give it another try.

The other thing to try is to remove the app by highlighting it on the Home Screen, pressing * on your remote, and choosing "Remove app".  Restart your Roku as given above (don't skip this), and then add it again.  I hesitate to suggest this because I don't think you'd be charged again, but I'm not positive.

By the way, I can't find anything called "Virtual Snowfall" in the US Channel Store.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos