Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Royalbox itv & bbc not working

@MilesT  I think your on to something. Royalbox is not even in the channel  store anymore 

0 Kudos
svndztunzgal
Reel Rookie

thanks for the feedback. well i'll say it was great while it lasted. i was able to watch series not yet available in the U.S...i do have a subscription to britbox so hopefully my unfinished series can be picked up with that app or with acorn app.

Worf64
Channel Surfer

Re: Royalbox and royalbox ITV

All I know is if the, ROKU better pay our fees back for doing such a thing! That is unfair, I enjoyed the viewing better than the other **bleep** channels ROKU offers at a price. I am frustrated and ROKU best to either allow it back or pay us our fees they took it off, this is wrong!

Worf64
Channel Surfer

Britbox I have and it is limited. The Royalbox I believe has a license to be able to do this for I have it in other devices with not on a TV and it has not been removed, and I am talking about years watching it in those devices. Roku sorry this is a big mistake cause money is involved. Get ready to start paying out to all subscribers.

0 Kudos
Jencohn201

I bougtthe Royal Box app and now it’s gone without any warning or refund. That doesn’t seem right.

svndztunzgal
Reel Rookie

I agree....100%....bought it in good faith...and now gone with no alert/disclaimer/etc......

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer not loading 2022

@Mozzman

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? After activating your Roku device, what are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What are you seeing on screen?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mozzman
Channel Surfer

Hi I can’t open any of the uk catch up apps free view play only displays today’s programs. Can get Netflix and prime. 

I get a message saying channel unavailable please try again later. 
I can get all the players on my other tv 
0 Kudos
Mozzman
Channel Surfer

7AFAE71E-4C1D-4D82-ADC5-0539E149350E.jpeg

0 Kudos
jmora0324

It was one of the best channels on Roku. It's unfair they removed it without a warning.