Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: VGKTV channel won't play a show or movie

Hi @UnhappyUser123,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. That's not what we aim for. To be able to contact the channel provider's customer support, you can contact them directly at (702-645-4259).

If you have any other questions or concerns aside from this, please let us know.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Which is the contact phone number for the Vegas Golden Knights ice hockey team (again.)  Searching the channel store, I found this:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/651067ba6b87935798d6e835f3c04f51/vgk-iptv-new

A channel with no contact link, and no privacy link. (Perhaps because they don’t want to be contacted.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
BOBLEG
Channel Surfer

Thank you Strega for checking this out. The movie will show up on another streaming service some time later I'm sure. I watched it once on Hulu when it was first released and would like to watch again.

Oh and ROKU...your Moderators are useless. If they can't give out correct information they shouldn't give out any information at all. The level of incompetence in this world is truly stunning.

All other apps are playing movies but with VGK TV I can't get anything to play. I followed the steps as shown above but it starts at 13% but never changes. It eventually goes back to the previous screen.

BOBLEG
Channel Surfer

Many people are complaining but ROKU won't fix the problem. If the channel doesn't work properly it should be removed.

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @JimmyAlmanza,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about your issue with VGKTV. We're happy to help.

If a specific channel is not properly working, there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate. Content is managed by each channel provider directly. If you observe an issue with any particular movie or TV show on a particular streaming channel, you'll need to contact the channel provider to report this issue and request more help. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VGKTV_is_broken
Channel Surfer

VGKTV is stuck on 13% loading. If ROKU can't provide service to its customers on channels that don't function, they should remove the channel from their list.

Moderators: Please inform ROKU management that the VGKTV channel they offer is NON-FUNCTIONING. Thank you.

Kmadara33

Does the same to me but roku reps doesn't give you the correct information or help. I believe its just some scam channel.

ChristiG

Mine only goes to 13% spins and returns to play now.

ChristiG

Mine too!