Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utubetv stopped working 0n my Roku device

When I try to access utube tv it wants me to preview or setup a free trial. It is working on all of my fire tvs

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Utubetv stopped working 0n my Roku device

Hi @Repairman95,

Thanks for making your first post here on the Roku Community!

We've got you covered about this. I just wanted to learn more about this case. Do you already have an account with YouTube TV?

If so, you can click on the "Member sign-in" at the top right corner of the channel.

Or let me know if you see any error messages about this.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Utubetv stopped working 0n my Roku device

@Repairman95-

Did you subscribe to YouTube TV through Amazon?  If so Amazon is who your account is with and why you can see it on Amazon Fire products.

If you want to view a service on multiple platforms, subscribe directly with  the service on its website.  Then you can log into it on any platform for which it has created a streaming app using the login credentials you established with that service.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos