Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
50Plus
Reel Rookie

Use my Laptop computer to watch of All Roku - not just roku channel

Is there a way to log-in to Roku on my laptop and see the same Home Screen that I see on my smart TV? I want to watch / stream content from all my Roku channels - not jus the Roku channel itself.  So far, all I can do on my laptop is see the Roku Channel.  I'd like to get the same experience on my laptop as I get when I turn on my smart TV.  Some of the channels I watch are free and some I have subscriptions to. For the subscription ones, I could go to their websites and login to watch.  But I would really like to navigate to all channels from one screen - like my Roku Home screen on my smart TV.

Thanks to anyone who can help me figure this out.  I really really hope there is an easy answer.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Use my Laptop computer to watch of All Roku - not just roku channel

Hi @50Plus,

Thanks for inquiring here in the Roku Community!

We have the answers to your concern. Across The Roku Channel, you can browse content the same as you're seeing on your Roku streaming device. But since you want to view all of your free or subscribed channels on your laptop, you'll need to be subscribed directly through Roku Pay. Subscriptions directly to the stand-alone channels are in a different platform with subscriptions to The Roku Channel.

We hope this clarifies your concern. If there's anything we can assist you with aside from this, let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Use my Laptop computer to watch of All Roku - not just roku channel

The easy answer is "no".  Sorry.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.