Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrozenFox
Binge Watcher

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Finally, after 7 hours of trying to log in, I am able to watch Newsmax. Can't wait until tomorrow morning to start all over again. 😜

J91757
Reel Rookie

Monday 4 days after purchasing the annual subscription through Roku Newsmax plus comes up but when I click on the Play button it says "You have been signed out. (Code {errorCode}). There is a "More Info" button but when you click on that it brings you to "Add subscription " & "Monthly" button. Roku said to call Newsmax help which I did but had to leave a message as no one was available to take my call. 5 hours later still have not heard from Newsmax. They need to fix this now!

aldesauto

I've notified Newsmax+ 4 times now and have received no response.  I'm watching my credit card and will have the credit card company take the charge off.  What a disappointment.

0 Kudos
jimruby

I bought the monthly subscription. I try to watch it but I immediately am told I was logged out with (Code (error code)). If I press more info it wants me to subscribe for a year! By the way I never even got the free trial! When I subscribed monthly I was immediately charged. I still can't get it to work. Extremely frustrated!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

We acknowledge your concern regarding the NEWSMAX channel on the Roku platform. For any channel build, content, and access issues, we recommend directly reaching out to MAX's support and letting them know about your experience regarding their channel on the Roku platform for workarounds and resolutions.

If it's subscription-related to Roku Pay concerns, you can visit for support at Accounts and Billing

We hope this issue will soon be sorted out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dmweber
Channel Surfer

Yep - which we’ve done - however pressure from Roku is much appreciated as I bought the product based on getting access - and now I can’t - My smart TV did everything but that 🙈

dwilke3886
Channel Surfer

I'm just getting the blue screen also.  Only good thing for me is I've discontinued Newsmax+ but they've graciously let me keep it until Nov 15.  Who cares when it can't be seen anyway.  Goodbye Newsmax it's been swell in the beginning before you went tumbling downhill.

0 Kudos
DDorman

That is exactly the problem I am having on the TV app. I double checked my log on information and it is correct. It’s what I used to sign up . I am able to  get Newsmax plus on my phone on the app. Same sign on data.
Did yours get fixed on the TV app? 

0 Kudos
Ceaton37

went to my phone finally got it opened there after logging in again.  went back to the roku tv it opened and asked me to login to roku again, does this every time.  finally worjked.  this is an abomination.

0 Kudos
CatX
Reel Rookie

I've had the same issues..This is really getting ridiculous 

0 Kudos