Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leorenee
Binge Watcher

Newsmax app has me signed out?????

I signed up for newsmax plus for a year (49.99). The app worked after updating for 2 days. After 2 days the newsmax app says I am signed out. I am unable to view anything in the newsmax app. Anybody know what to do or having the same problem?

scooby9
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX+ ISSUE NOW *RESOLVED* (?)

Why do I have to keep signing in every single day?  It's frustrating!

rmart
Reel Rookie

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

I paid the annual subscription. It worked the first night after restarting my Roku but now when I try to open it I get an Error Code [errorcode] message and when I hit the more info button I'm informed that I need to subscribe and I'm only offered the monthly option.

This has been going on since yesterday morning. I'm hoping they'll have it resolved come Monday.

Sher7

Not working here!!!!  We're totally pissed!!!!!!!!!!  Do we exchange #'s so we can all chat about the problem

wimerms
Reel Rookie

Same problem this morning. First said I was logged out (pain in the **bleep** to have to log in every time) then said it can't connect!!! If this keeps us they are going to lose business!!!!!! RAV us looking better all the time!

FrozenFox
Binge Watcher

I am done with Newsmax+, I have spent far too much time simply trying to watch their news: another day and another 75" blue screen of nothing. 

I first signed up for Newsmax+ on their website with the 15-day free trial. Then I went to sign in on Roku with the same credentials and it wanted me to subscribe again as I had never subscribed. So after screwing around with that for an hour with no fix, I canceled that subscription and then re-subscribed via Roku and after several hours of screwing around with their app it does not work.

In addition, If I try to log in on their website with the same credentials as Roku it says I do not exist and if I try to register I get an error message and cannot complete the registration process. 

It's obvious to me that the Roku app and their website are not talking to each other.

I emailed Newsmax on Saturday morning and they responded with a generic message telling me to go to newsmaxplus.com and log in, I replied with all the information above, and still no response.

This is absolutely the worst launch of a premium streaming app that I have ever experienced in my life.

Same Issue - not working as of Monday Nov 6 8:10AM Eastern

Same problem, I have paid for a year subscription and its not working.  If not fixed soon I am going to cancel.

MthomeMike

Another user, same issue. While still on the free trial time period I only can get N+ to work in my android phone and laptop, not through Roku. Will try to be patient...

Teenaf
Reel Rookie

Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

Why isn’t Newsmax working again today 11-6-23