Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mlenglan

Up Faith & Family Heartland season 16

Have an account with Up Faith & Family thru Roku. I am not getting Heartland season 16 on my TV. Only getting season 1 thru 15. I watched season 16 episode 1 and 2  last week but now season 16 not coming up 

11 REPLIES 11
Orchestral
Reel Rookie

Re: Up Faith & Family Heartland season 16

Having the same problem. Contacted Faith and Family who responded that it is a Roku issue.

BobbyH
Reel Rookie

I had the same problem. Went to watch the latest season 16 episode that was released Thursday (3) and none of season 16 episodes present. Hope that Roku technical support answers are question. Future, sign up directly with Faith & Family. They want 5.99 per month, instead of the $4.99 Roku charged me. But, then at least can stream via direct download to computer.

0 Kudos
frankie12
Reel Rookie

Are you receiving heartland season 16 on TV now that you signed up directly with up faith and family? I can stream episode on computer but want to see it on big screen. Is anyone able to watch on TV? Did any of the suggestions from Roku help like rebooting router or Roku TV?

BobbyH
Reel Rookie

I cancelled my Roku subscription to Up Faith & Family yesterday. It will end July 9th. I then signed up directly with Up Faith & Family, and took their 14 day free trial. My computers are set up to use Google cast to the Google Dongle I have connected to my big tv. So, I plan to stream Up Faith & Family to one of my computers (iMac) and google cast it to my tv. That allows me to view it on a big screen.

Last night, before connecting to Up Faith & Family via computer, I tried Roku connection to Up Faith & Family. It now has the first 4 episodes of Heartland, season 16 available. So, don't know if that means Roku fixed their problem, or my direct payment to Up Faith & Family effected that. I think Roku fixed the problem, because otherwise I would have had to separately link Up Faith & Family to access the direct payment subscription to Roku.

0 Kudos
Carleen

Same problem here.  Anyone have an answer to why?

0 Kudos
Orchestral
Reel Rookie

Was wondering if you had this problem recently.

UP Faith & Family and Roku were supposedly fixing the problem with watching Season 16 episodes. So this weekend, I was going to watch Season 16 Episode 4. Call up Heartand and great, I see 16 seasons showing on top, but then as I scroll down to select Season 16, it disappears(!) and all that I'm left with is Seasons 1-15. I did something, can't remember what, but exited and then started over again only to see on 17 Seasons, I then could select Season 16 without it disappearing.

0 Kudos
frankie12
Reel Rookie

Heartland season 16 episode 11 (there's 15 episodes, I've watched ten) has not been released to view yet

.  Have had this problem before. It's is a Roku problem. Please fix

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @frankie12,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble accessing some episodes of a channel. Please be advised that there may be some licensing restrictions that prevent UP Faith and Family from streaming certain episodes of Heartland. This could be the reason why the episode is not available to you through your UP and Family subscription on Roku.

One possible solution is to try accessing the episode directly through the UP Faith and Family website instead of using the Roku app. This may give you access to the episode, as the website may have different licensing agreements than the Roku app.

If that doesn't work, you could also try reaching out to UP Faith and Family customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide more information about why the episode is not available on Roku and offer alternative solutions.

Let us know how it goes and if there's anything else that we can further look into.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
yourmakeup

How do you contact Up Faith & Family customer service? For Season 16 of Heartland, I only have through Season 10 ( which I viewed 2 wks ago).

0 Kudos