Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Afuenmayor94
Level 7

Unable to add channels like HBO max and hulu

I can’t seem to find HBO max and hulu on roku. If I try to add those channels from the website it just won’t let me. I’m in the US

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to add channels like HBO max and hulu

@Afuenmayor94-

What Roku model(s) and model number(s) are we talking about? Roku menu path Settings > System > About will tell you.

Might you be connecting to the internet via a VPN that masks your location?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Afuenmayor94
Level 7

I just bought a roku express 4K and no I.m not using any VPN.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Afuenmayor94-

Sorry for the delayed response.  I'm on the road with limited internet availability.

Confirming:

• From the Roku home screen, Streaming channels > Search didn't find these channels?
  • Does a website like https://www.iplocation.net/ confirm the IP number assigned by your internet provider is associated with your actual location?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos