Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Prime Video and Disney + hotstar

Hi Roku,

I am from India and recently purchased Roku express 4k+ . 

Only Netflix and some other channels were coming. with respect the Indian channels are not allowing to add like Prime Video, Disney +Hotstar.

Please help me to add this two channels.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to add Prime Video and Disney + hotstar

Hi @navithejesh,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in India at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. 

Please be noted that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

its december 2022,are there any plans soon to add roku support in india,if not are they any channels i could add while in india thatbwould be available for me there?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mydvdtrader,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to expand our presence soon.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos