Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davisjones
Level 10

Re: UFC app won't launch

Jump to solution

Excellent it took longer to drive to Best Buy than it did to set up the Firestick.  So much for Roku. Its been fun here. I will check in about 3 months from now and see what's up. Later

0 Kudos
carlitos3443
Level 7

Jump to solution

it seems doesnt work for everybody i am not in the USA and i cant get access to the last version (3.2 build 6) only to the 3.2 build 5 that doesnt work

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

The real question is why is the public UFC app not being updated to 3.2.6 (from 3.2.5) and the only way to get is via the private app process?

Why is UFC not publishing 3.26?  What is precluding UFC from certifying and publishing?

Is there a carriage dispute preventing UFC from updating their public app?

0 Kudos
upplinqq
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks to jd393, this method worked for me after nothing else would.

1) On your ROKU, hover over the UFC app and press the Options button
2) Click on Remove Channel and Remove
3) Go to https://my.roku.com and sign in with your ROKU account
4) Go to https://my.roku.com/account/add/VKTD5M to add the UFC channel
5) Click Yes Add channel
6) Go back to ROKU and open the UFC app on the home screen
a. If UFC app is not appearing make sure your system is updated Settings > System > System Update > Check Now

davisjones
Level 10

Jump to solution

Tried this twice yesterday with my Roku Ultra and it didn't work. It would not update to the newest UFC App but, its ok because I have a Firestick now and I watched UFC fights all afternoon on my TV...............

0 Kudos
Cancmill
Level 7

Jump to solution

Has anything been done about this yet? My ufc is down on my roku TV. Subscription is paid.I've done all the troubleshooting tips. Nothing has fixed it. Now that I see that others are having this problem I know it's not my TV or my Subscription. Thanks. 

davisjones
Level 10

Jump to solution

This has been a known issue since February 2nd if not longer. Roku and UFC both blame each other.  It could be something Roku did when they updated from 9 to 10 or could be due to the fact that UFC has not updated in a long time. UFC suggested that I watch on my computer and none of the solutions Roku offered fixed the problem.  I fixed the problem yesterday. Went to Best Buy and bought a Firestick. Problem solved. Spent the afternoon watching UFC. 

Nickomighty
Level 7

Jump to solution

This worked for me too!

Todder
Level 8

Jump to solution

It worked for me too!

Jartmanjr
Level 7

Jump to solution

**bleep** yeah, this worked for me after 3 weeks of it not working. Thank you for posting it.