Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TX_TEA
Level 8

Re: UFC app won't launch

Jump to solution

it stopped working for me after the version 10 update as well. As an iDevice user i found that installing the UFC app on my iPad. Then open the UFC app. Select the fight i want to watch. Play the fight. In the top right corner, tap the AirPlay icon. Select the destination of the stream, I select the Roku Premier.  Then the fight plays on my TV. My remote still works for play/pause FF and rewind so its acceptable. 

Acceptable but still only a workaround. They need to fix this or they will lose customers. I can just as easily use the workaround to stream it straight from my iPad to the TV. 

0 Kudos
davisjones
Level 10

Jump to solution

Good idea or what if you hit it with one of your nasty elbows like in the UFC and broke it in half or you could use it to demonstrate your dirty boxing skills. The possibilities are endless. Pick one and go for it.......

0 Kudos
davisjones
Level 10

Jump to solution

I gave mine to the kids and they are using it as a hockey puck in their remake of the 1977 classic Slap Shot. 

0 Kudos
sj-
Level 7

Jump to solution

Broken here too! Sort this out. Either Roku or UFC!

Jd393
Level 7

Jump to solution

I reached out to UFC Fight Pass support and this solved my issue: 

1) On your ROKU, hover over the UFC app and press the Options button
2) Click on Remove Channel and Remove
3) Go to https://my.roku.com and sign in with your ROKU account
4) Go to https://my.roku.com/account/add/VKTD5M to add the UFC channel
5) Click Yes Add channel
6) Go back to ROKU and open the UFC app on the home screen
a. If UFC app is not appearing make sure your system is updated Settings > System > System Update > Check Now

*Note: The current UFC app version for Roku is Version 3.2 build 6

davisjones
Level 10

Jump to solution

The problem being the majority of the people on this thread have done this a million times and it doesn't work.

Jump to solution

Hey all, I used the secret screen and had a good week of UFC on my TV. ROKU automatically updated and took it away again. Since ROKU won’t provide a fix I just purchased a fire stick on Amazon. It will be here in 6 hours and I will be able to watch UFC on my TV. Thanks Amazon! By ROKU!

Medicman
Level 9

Jump to solution

Tried ...didn't work.   Thanks for trying.

Medicman
Level 9

Jump to solution

It does not matter what all of you Roku people tell us to do, it is not working.  So, we are paying for something that doesn't work and on top of that, we pay for premium PPV programming and what are we suppose to do about that now?   This makes absolutely no sense at all that two Billion Dollar corps can't put their heads together and fix this issue.  There is no excuse for it.....ZERO!!!

Jump to solution

Neither side willing to pull the logs, both companies tossing their problems over the fence acting like that is doing enough for their customers. Heads need to roll at this point.