Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmusich
Roku Guru

Twonky app needed on Roku

A twonky app that can we accessed by WD devices is needed immediately. I have an ex2ultra with the twonky app installed. It links up throught the Roku media player and then in another moment stop. I will then get the rotating connection circle. When Twonky can be accessed it works well. When not I then need to go to WD for techical help to make the connection to the Roku again. Then it works for a month to six weeks and goes down again. Through all the crashes through Roku media player the WD os5 apps on my apple devices are working just fine in accerssing data on the EX2Ultra, It is just the Rokus that willl not connect. So either a Twonky app from Roku or a WD app for the Roku would be handy. I suspect I am not the only person face this issue. the apps certainly would help to bring in more customers. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Twonky app needed on Roku

Thank you for raising your queries here in the Roku Community, @Jmusich.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

No worries! We will take note of this and communicate it with our team as your convenience and satisfaction are what we always aim for.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address and we'd be more than willing to listen and take appropriate action. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos