Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kcinou

Trying to connect My phone. Is it that difficult

Jump to solution

For mobile viewing 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to connect My phone. Is it that difficult

Jump to solution

Hi @Kcinou,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having difficulty connecting your smartphone and we'll take a closer look and see how we can better isolate this. 

It seems like we don't have much information on what exactly you're trying to access. To help you more with choices you can check our support page listed below.

I hope this helps and let us know if there's anything else we can help to further assist you with.

All the best,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kcinou,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having difficulty connecting your smartphone and we'll take a closer look and see how we can better isolate this. 

It seems like we don't have much information on what exactly you're trying to access. To help you more with choices you can check our support page listed below.

I hope this helps and let us know if there's anything else we can help to further assist you with.

All the best,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@KcinouIf you're having connectivity problems, its likely there is WiFi channel congestion. Hunt for an IOS app similar to WiFi Analyzer for Android. Once installed, check to see how many others are using the same channel, then log into the router and choose a different one. Many routers are set to auto-channel selection though I've always found using a network analyzer more effective. I change channels regularly too

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos