Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddragon329
Reel Rookie

Trying to cancel Tubi 7 day free trial

Jump to solution

Can anybody help me? I did a 7 day free trial with TUBI, on the 7th day two hours before the trial was over I canceled the trial, the next day I received a notification that my credit card was billed for the subscription. TUBI states that I have to go through ROKU on billing, ROKU shows that I am not subscribed with TUBI, I don't know what I need to do. Thank you.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to cancel Tubi 7 day free trial

Jump to solution

Hi @ddragon329,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern that you want to cancel your Tubi subscription. 

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions for Tubi by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

Learn How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription for cancellation help.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ddragon329,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern that you want to cancel your Tubi subscription. 

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions for Tubi by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

Learn How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription for cancellation help.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Tubi is a free ad-supported streaming service. I don't think they have a premium paid tier.

Where did you sign up for this 'free trial'? Who is billing you? 

ddragon329
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm sorry it was not Tubi it is Fubo, I canceled it 2 hr before the free trial ended and was billed for the subscription.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ddragon329 

With these subscriptions, you generally need to cancel the "day" before renewal, not "hours" before renewal.

If you signed up for the trial through Fubo, try using the "Contact Us" link that is on their website. It is located on the lower bottom right of page, and will pop up an options/assistant chat box.  https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos