Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime did not steam properly on ROKU players

I went out last night, so I didn't watch the game. I had a problem week one and a restart of my TV fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
Els1

Re: Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime did not steam properly on ROKU players

• I tried that, and it did not work
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Els1,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We understand that you are not able to play Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime. We're pleased to assist.

As you’ve gone through troubleshooting steps and confirmed that your Roku device is up to date and all other channels are usually working, we’ll need to get you in touch with the channel publisher directly for further assistance. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly to follow up, and let them know what troubleshooting steps you’ve already attempted. 

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos