Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Roku Channel Website; 'Something went wrong' error no matter where I go.

I am trying to use the Roku Channel website to watch any of the free channels/VODs, but everything on the website is giving me the "Something's not right" error page no matter where I go, whether it's trying to watch a VOD or trying to watch a free live channel.

And that isn't all I've noticed for issues. The Roku Channel Microsoft app for Windows 10 is gone from the Microsoft store but is still visible on the Microsoft website. When trying to open the Microsoft Store page for it via the MS website, it cannot be found. 

When trying to open the now 'non-existent' app from my start menu, it only opens up a new empty Chrome tab.

These issue(s) has been ongoing for about 9-10 hours now and am not sure what is happening.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: The Roku Channel Website; 'Something went wrong' error no matter where I go.

Just tried here same thing. Roku channel works on my Roku but not with a web browser. Tried Firefox, Edge and chrome.

Update as of a few minutes ago seems OK now

0 Kudos