Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yobra
Binge Watcher

The Rich Eisen Show Live?

Jump to solution

Can someone tell me why it's says this show is live on the Roku channel, but it's last Fridays show? A bit confusing and false advertising don't ya think. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Rich Eisen Show Live?

Jump to solution

Hi @yobra,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report on this content issue and we'd like to be of support.

I'm unable to reproduce the issue on our end and it is playing the correct content. Please report back here if you see any unintended content that we can take a closer look into.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @yobra,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report on this content issue and we'd like to be of support.

I'm unable to reproduce the issue on our end and it is playing the correct content. Please report back here if you see any unintended content that we can take a closer look into.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The word "live" when applied to the world of streaming means when you tune into the channel you are getting whatever is being sent by the service's server at that moment, as opposed to "on demand" where you pick what to watch and when to watch.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos