Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathilliana
Channel Surfer

Can’t see most recent Rich Eisen Shows

This is my fourth visit to this board to try and figure out why it’s so hard to get Rich Eisen’s content.

I’ve replugged in my unit everyday for the last several days. The most recent RE show I have is 5/22/24.

Why is it so hard to keep this content updated?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Kathilliana
Channel Surfer

The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

Therokuchannel.com has Rich Eisen shows for May, but the device on my TV does not. Last week I thought he had gone on vacation, but now I know that’s not true.

I’ve had nothing but trouble with a device I bought so I can watch exactly ONE show, and it’s been nearly impossible to watch Rich Eisen since I got the device.

I can’t watch him live, so I always want to watch yesterday’s show, “today,” in the morning. I’m not up early enough to watch the live replay, so I want to be able to press the start button when I’m ready to watch. First, though, I need the episodes available.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

Thank you for your message, @Kathilliana!

We understand that you are having issues with missing episodes on The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays, and we are here to assist you.

We have checked the issue and could not replicate it on our end. The Rich Eisen Show Daily Replays list seems complete and functioning correctly. We suggest that you try restarting your Roku device to see if it resolves the issues. To do this, please follow these steps: go to your Roku home screen > scroll down and select settings > system > Select (power) or system restart.

You can check if everything is working correctly on our webpage, The Roku Channel. Please inform us whether the issue has been resolved or not, and feel free to respond to the thread if you need further assistance. We are always happy to help you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kathilliana
Channel Surfer

Re: Can’t see most recent Rich Eisen Shows

Does anyone from Roku actually read these forums? 

I’m having the same issue I’ve had since I plugged in the Roku device about two months ago.

I really, truly only bought this device for Rich Eisen. I would really, truly, love to be able to watch the content. 

I continue to plug, unplug, re-plug, try again, every single day.

HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Kathilliana
Channel Surfer

Re: Can’t see most recent Rich Eisen Shows

Here’s the content I have available. 

IMG_1803.jpeg

0 Kudos
Kathilliana
Channel Surfer

Re: The Rich Eisen Show - Daily Replays list stops at 4/30/24

This step brought in the show for May 23. (It was previously only up to May 22.)

I just watched yesterday’s replay, live, so I know there’s more content than that.

Please advise the next step.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.