Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nb4d

Tbs and tnt error:32 neither channel is working.

Channels not working. Error 32. Forever on chat with agents to restart, check for updates, install /uninstall and still no tbs/tnt. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tbs and tnt error:32 neither channel is working.

This has been reported to be caused by the DNS service being used by your router not sending you to the correct server for TBS, TNT, and possibly other services.

Try setting your router to use a different DNS service, such as the one provided by Google (IPs 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).   Go to your router control panel, find the DNS settings, and change the primary and secondary DNS IPs.

Article about changing DNS settings

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
dallrhod

Re: Tbs and tnt error:32 neither channel is working.

I had the same problem and signed out of my account then reactivated when signing back in with code and provider at tbs.com/activate and it worked 

0 Kudos