Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tremalch

TSN not working saying in use but not

Jump to solution

I got tsn subscription and it went threw my bank etc but when I login in it on my Roku it shows I’m not but I did pay for it and when I hit subscription says it’s being used on another Roku account and I don’t have another account  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: TSN app not showing any programming

Jump to solution

Hello @DAspring92 @Uefafan

Thanks for the posts.

Please be advised that TSN is aware of the issue and is currently investigating it. We suggest getting in touch with their support team for updates. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
DAspring92

TSN app not showing any programming

Jump to solution

The TSN app simply says "an error occurred. Please try again later" whenever I try to watch anything. Infuriating as the only reason I got the subscription in the first place was to watch the world cup since Canada loves making people pay extra for a million services. And now they don't even work.

0 Kudos
Uefafan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here, TSN app is working on my Roku but the Qatar games not streaming.

I have cromecast as a back up and it is working fine

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @DAspring92 @Uefafan

Thanks for the posts.

Please be advised that TSN is aware of the issue and is currently investigating it. We suggest getting in touch with their support team for updates. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Zann

Re: TSN not working saying in use but not

Jump to solution

Something similar happed to me, I paid it through Roku app, it was charged but the app says roku account and tsn accounts are different and that I am not subscribed. 

0 Kudos
Zann

Jump to solution

Same. TSN app is working and Roku charged the subscription but the Qatar games are not streaming. The app keeps saying: "This Roku account is being used with a different TSN account".

0 Kudos
Cehr

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I purchased TSN through the ROKU App, but when I add the Channel to my TV it says that Roku and TSN accounts are different and that I'm not subscribed.

0 Kudos
Eadavich
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, any answers to this.

0 Kudos
naomgw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

here, the same problem. it was charged through my bank account. it keeps saying 'this roku account is being used with a different tsn account'   so annoying struggling with this for many hours.

0 Kudos
Alyfur
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening to me. Has anyone found a solution ? 

0 Kudos