Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jabbit
Reel Rookie

[TRC] AMC + "The Killing" S2 E6 unable to play

Jump to solution

I pay for AMC + on Roku and have been watching “The Killing. “ have watched all episodes through season 2 episode 5. But when I try to play episode 6, it says to start a free trial of Acorn TV???  I can’t play the episode, and there’s a little dollar sign in the box for that episode. I can play every other episode in the series though. Its just Season 2 episode 6 that won’t play. What’s up??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t watch one episode in a series

Jump to solution

Hi @Jabbit,

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

We believe this issue has been resolved. To keep things tidy, we're going to go ahead and close this thread as we believe this issue is solved for most if not all, users.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jabbit,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!
We want to investigate further this issue that you're having. May we know if the rest of the episodes are accessible via Acorn? Is this on episode 6 and moving to the next one?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jabbit
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m not subscribed to Acorn. I pay for AMC+, after I watched Season 2 episode 5 of the Killing, it now tells me to purchase Acorn to watch episode 6. However, I can access every single other episode from all seasons. It’s just the one episode. Pretty sure this is a Roku problem as I auto-pay each month for AMC+. 
Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jabbit,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!
Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jabbit,

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

We believe this issue has been resolved. To keep things tidy, we're going to go ahead and close this thread as we believe this issue is solved for most if not all, users.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos