Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBS channel is not an available streaminchannel even though I have Optimum with this channel at home

I have TBS as part of my Optimum package. I'm paying over 300 per month and can't watch the Yankee game on TBS with Roku? How can i get this channel on my Roku player?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TBS channel is not an available streaminchannel even though I have Optimum with this channel at

@frankroosma-

"Optimum" being a cable tv package where your paid subscription provides TBS?

The Watch TBS app only works for those who have authenticated they are paying for it via a paid "tv provider" account that includes TBS access.

From within the Watch TBS channel app on your Roku, click on the SIGN IN item in the upper right corner.

Then under "SIGN IN WITH YOUR TV PROVIDER" click on the orange SIGN IN box. Follow the prompts to log in via your Optimum credentials.

Note: if you are ALREADY signed in with your Optimum credentials (no SIGN IN link in upper right) click on the little head-and-shoulders icon and try signing out then back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos