Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bukowskicw
Reel Rookie

Suddenly I am not able to watch ESPN or FS1.

Jump to solution

I never had issues watching ESPN or FS1. I had to re-sign in with Xfinity a few times but now it doesn't even offer me that option.  How can I lose channels on Roku when I still have those same channels on my regular cable tv?  I only have 1 small tv with a Roku 4k, the rest have cable boxes.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bukowskicw
Reel Rookie

Re: Suddenly I am not able to watch ESPN or FS1.

Jump to solution

Solution:  Finally got it to work.  I did a factory reset, re-logged into my cable provider, etc.and now I am all set.  Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @bukowskicw,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

Each channel (app) on the Roku platform is built and maintained by the channel providers themselves. If you encounter an issue within a channel that isn't occurring in every other channel on your device, you'll want to contact the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support.

We recommend performing the below steps to see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device

2. Power cycle the Roku device by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device to power

3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You may need to log/sign out of the problem channel apps, then log back in to re-athenticate each with your TV provider credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
bukowskicw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So far I still get the same result.  I guess I need to call my cable provider (Xfinity).  Thanks

0 Kudos
bukowskicw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Solution:  Finally got it to work.  I did a factory reset, re-logged into my cable provider, etc.and now I am all set.  Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos